Terms & Conditions
Your Trusted Hair Salon Since 2015
Solo Hair Design
Terms and Conditions
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
We would like to ensure that your appointment at the salon runs as smoothly as possible.
In the interests of customer satisfaction please read our booking rules, which are designed to help both client and stylist understand exactly what is required. By having a service with Solo Hair Design you are accepting to adhere to these terms and conditions. Nicer Hair will under no circumstances tolerate abuse to staff or services. Anyone who breaches our T&C/policies could be refused service and/or banned from using our facilities/website/social media forums immediately without further notice.
To make sure you get the best from booking your appointment with Solo Hair Design, please note:
- Due to styling requirements bookings made online/telephone may need to be altered to fit in with salon time slots.
- We will contact you to confirm any alterations to your appointment.
- For a quotation please visit the salon for a consultation.
- For some services such as colour services a deposit will be required to secure your appointment. The amount may vary depending on the service required. This will be non refundable and will be deducted from your final bill.
-We will require at least 24 hours notice of cancellation by calling 01309 358416. We have a 24/7 answering service to allow you to do this at your convenience. Failure to give 24 hours notice may lead to loosing your booking fee. If you need to rearrange your appointment before this time then your booking fee will be carried over to your newly arranged appointment, you can do this online or via our phone line. Failure to give 24 hours cancellation notice will lead to a 50% cancellation of the scheduled cost of service booked.
- If you are late more than 5 or 10 mins you may be charged an extra £5 and if you are late by more than 15 mins you may loose your slot.
-Solo Hair Design does not give refunds. This is due to our time and products used for the service. Please ensure you raise any concerns before you leave the salon (or within 24 hrs from the time of service) so that the matter can be rectified. Anything beyond this will be circulated to the Manager. Where the service carried out is unsatisfactory a complimentary/discounted service will be offered for your next appointment. This is at the discretion of the stylist and approved by the Salon Manager.
- Clients may be asked to pay upfront before the service is carried out. We do take card payments.
- If you are booking for a full head or retouch of colours (colour on the scalp both semi permanent and permanent) and are a new client to Solo Hair Design , you will need a skin test 24/48 hours before you have the full treatment. These tests are to ensure you do not have any allergic reaction and are available at Solo Hair Design without appointment and are free of charge. Failure to have a skin test may result in us being unable to carry out your colour treatment(s). As we are sure you will appreciate, this policy is for your health and well being. However, if you insist on having an immediate service we can take verbal/written consent providing that you have had colour previously and happy to proceed using our brand.
- Bridal hair, hair for special occasions, relaxers and colour correction are specialisms and bookings are not available with all the stylists for all of them. You will need a consultation first. There is no charge for the consultation. Please phone the salon to arrange a convenient time. Consultations for bridal or special occasions makeup can be done at the same time, please specify when booking. A small charge will be applied for makeup trial this will be confirmed at the end of your consultation.
- According to the GDPR General Data Protection Regulation your personal data will be stored safely and used only for having a client record/history of the services at Nicer as well as for future services. Your data will not be given to any other company or third party. Solo Hair Design is fully compliant for card payments taken in salon.Data provided using our online booking system is not shared with any third party. Photographs or videos used for marketing purposes only and verbal consent is obtained before taking and sharing the video/photograph online. Client records are used mainly for contact by the salon, loyalty scheme, chemical services and for client's own perusal.
- The prices listed are guide prices and a price will be confirmed with you during your consultation or booking. by proceeding with the booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. Policy is also displayed in salon.